World cases chart
Dynamics of new cases of coronavirus infection in the world
Symptoms of coronavirus
The incubation period lasts for 6-12 days. If the infection occurred from person to person, the incubation period does not exceed five days. Longer incubation periods may be typical for transmission from animals.
The symptoms of Coronavirus 2019-nCoV are similar to those of pneumonia or severe acute respiratory syndrome:
- Loss of consciousness (due to progressive destruction of lung tissue),
- Dry, unproductive cough,
- Fever and temperature rise (38°C or higher, chill),
- Difficulty in breathing,
- Chest pain,
- Muscle pain,
- A general sickness.
Coronavirus prevention measures
- Wash your hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch eyes, mouth and mucous organs with dirty hands.
- Avoid close contact with infected people.
- Do often wet cleaning with disinfectants.
- Specify the epidemiological situation when planning your trip.
- Use breathing masks to protect the respiratory system.
- At the first signs of illness, seek medical help from medical institutions.